PM Service in Baltimore, Maryland
Need Standard Oil Change/PM Service?
Come in and let us take care of you!
Looking for a comprehensive PM service provider in town, look no more, because you are at the right place. We not only offer the best PM service in Baltimore but also offer a free inspection too so that any undercover issues can be diagnosed and taken care of in time as well.
Thus it is needless to say that our PM service is all you need to ensure the proper functioning and commendable performance of your vehicle. Our team is highly experienced and professional which ensures that all the needs of your team are taken care of in the best manner possible.
We follow a detailed and intricate checklist so that every aspect of the vehicle maintenance can be dealt with accordingly. Our PM service in Baltimore, Maryland is heavily acknowledged and commended. The client testimonials are a clear reflection of our dedication and hard work. So why trust anyone else when we are the best at what we do.
- Engine Pressure
- Inspect Oil Pan, Pan Plug, Drain and Inspect Oil
- Check Transmission Oil Level and Condition
- Check Differential Oil Level and Condition (Both Drive Axles)
- Inspect Main and Interaxle Drive Shaft and U-Joints
- Inspect Center Bearing
- Install Oil Pan Plug
- Replace Required Fuel and Oil Filters
- Lubricate– All Brake Cam Shafts, Slack Adjusters, Driver Shaft U-Joints and Slip Yokes, King Pins, Tie Rod Ends, Steering Knuckles and Drive Links, Spring Sheckles, Shift Tower and Linkage, 5th Wheel Surface and Fittings.
- Lubricate Clutch and Throw Out Bearing
- Check Wheel Hub Oilers
- Fill / Top Off
- Check Coolant Level
- General Inspection—Bolts, Powersteering, Reservoir Level, Wiper Blades, Washer Fluid Level, Brake Shoe Thickness, Tire Wear Defects and Coolant Hoses
- Gauge and Inflate Tractor Tires
- Check For Leaks at Oil Filters and Plug