PM Service in Baltimore, MD
Need Standard Oil Change/PM Service?
Come in and let us take care of you!
Trucks and cars all need a periodic maintenance, some need more than others. Owners are always roaming around looking for someone to do the maintenance and some have their trusted service providers. But sometimes your service provider might get the work delayed and you have to face the consequences. We provide the PM services which are timely and reliable. All you need to do is just click on the button and there we are with our team to guide you and give you a satisfactory service. Getting PM services in Baltimore, Maryland is such a hectic thing, but not any more. Give us a call and we will fix your vehicle.
Living in Baltimore, Maryland needs you to stay updated and so does your vehicle. Now don’t wait for your trusted mechanic to give you time for the PM services. We are available for you 24/7 and the best part is that you don’t need to wait.
We provide our services in the city of fun and happening Baltimore, Maryland. We think that the city needs a service that can be easily accessed.
- Engine Pressure
- Inspect Oil Pan, Pan Plug, Drain and Inspect Oil
- Check Transmission Oil Level and Condition
- Check Differential Oil Level and Condition (Both Drive Axles)
- Inspect Main and Interaxle Drive Shaft and U-Joints
- Inspect Center Bearing
- Install Oil Pan Plug
- Replace Required Fuel and Oil Filters
- Lubricate– All Brake Cam Shafts, Slack Adjusters, Driver Shaft U-Joints and Slip Yokes, King Pins, Tie Rod Ends, Steering Knuckles and Drive Links, Spring Sheckles, Shift Tower and Linkage, 5th Wheel Surface and Fittings.
- Lubricate Clutch and Throw Out Bearing
- Check Wheel Hub Oilers
- Fill / Top Off
- Check Coolant Level
- General Inspection—Bolts, Powersteering, Reservoir Level, Wiper Blades, Washer Fluid Level, Brake Shoe Thickness, Tire Wear Defects and Coolant Hoses
- Gauge and Inflate Tractor Tires
- Check For Leaks at Oil Filters and Plug